Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
Toro Power Clear® 518 ZR (38472)
Call for Price
The Power Clear 518 ZR features a Toro Premium 99cc OHV 4-cycle engine. Power Curve® Rotor system pulls you forward clearing compacted snow right down to the pavement and throws snow up to 25' (8 m) away. 18" (46 cm) inch clearing width and 12" (31 cm) intake height. Ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces. Recommended for 2 - 9" (5 - 23 cm) of snow and up to 4+ car driveways. Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 29.5" x 18.7" x 27.5" (75 cm x 48 cm x 70 cm). All Toro single stage snowthrowers are backed by Toro's 2-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- Powered by a Toro Premium 99cc OHV 4-cycle, it's ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park up to 4+ cars and 2 - 9" (5 - 23 cm) of snow at a time
- 18" (46 cm) Clearing Width, 12" (31 cm) intake height, Up to 25' (8 m) Throw Distance
- Power Curve Technology - curved rotor and inverted funnel housing efficiently remove snow while reducing clogging
- Put the snow exactly where you want it with the Locking Zip Deflector
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV Engine: The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Locking Zip Deflector Power Clear: Throw snow high, low or in-between. The deflector locks in to any angle in less than a second-with just a touch of your hand. (Select models only.)
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year Guaranteed-to-Start warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve® Rotor
- Chute Control: Chute-Mounted Handle, Curved w/Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width: 18" (46 cm) clearing width, 12" (31 cm) intake height
- Drive System: Rotor Propelled
- Engine: Toro Premium 99cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 99cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 Quarts (1.5 L)
- Scraper: Stationary
- Starter: Recoil
- Throw Distance: Up to 25' (8 m)
- Tires: 6" x 1.5" (15 cm x 3.8 cm )
- Warranty: 2-Year Full / 2-Year GTS (Residential Only)
- Weight with Electric Start: 54 lbs (25 kg)
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 18 in. (46 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Up to 25 ft. (8 m)
- Drive Type
- Rotor Propelled
- Wheel Size
- 6 in. x 1.5 in. (15 cm x 3.8 cm )
- 54 lb. (25 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 qt. (1.5 L)